Saturday, July 24, 2010

letting the sun settle everything

While I was dragging through a 13-hour day at work on Friday, a frazzled dandelion was blooming through the sidewalk crack ... errr, no, don't think so.

While I was pounding through a 13-hour day at work, they were crafting a glass menagerie where once there was just a resinous thought of death ... uh, also no.

While I was slaving out a 13-hour workday yesterday, a beard was being smoked from its follicular cave into the open like so much play-doh ... hmmm, getting warmer?

While I was at work yesterday, wearing my horse blinders and conducting the keyboard orchestra, little did I know that crows were crushing the House of Usher.

Swedish meatballs were seizing the House of Pancakes.

1-Adam-12: an enormous sneeze was threatening to blow up the White House.

And some of my poems became scrollable under grey skirts at Escape into Life.

Welcome you read.

3 comments:

Kass said...

Like them I do.

Bill said...

Brilliance.

Bebe said...

Yes.

Related Posts with Thumbnails