Friday, November 10, 2006

dear little ferocity of mother love

The husband rented Poseidon for this evening. I insisted on seeing this movie. I remember watching the original as a kid and it being a defining moment in my film experience. There was that waifish little singer of "a morning after." I think she survives. Only thing missing is my sister. We saw the first one together. Aww!

Miles seems fine. Doctor told us as on the last day in the hospital that his problem was blood poisoning, not meningitis. Huh? We're going to our own pediatrician now, and watching him close.

1 comment:

About the Group said...

my prayers are with you and yours sarah. by the way, i think i corrected the problem on my blog. anyone and everyone should be able to post now. thanks for commenting on the moon. best wishes.

Related Posts with Thumbnails