Friday, March 13, 2009

i arrived disheveled in my johnny cash pants

The Literary Bohemian has done a review of my chapbook, In the Voice of a Minor Saint. I do hope you'll tune in. The review includes a reprint of the shortest poem in the book, "Please Remove my Name." As always, based on a true story.
I mentioned a couple weeks back that The Literary Bohemian took two poems of mine for its April 1 issue. The editor has now taken some of my wine blurbs for the summer issue. I will be looking both ways when I cross that street today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your view of, "based on a true story", is wonderful. I love how you seal away in jars of poetry the little events and observances of life. (I must admit I haven't bought a chapbook (but remain a fan, if you'll have me, nonetheless)

I have to believe that the market is going green and heading toward inscribing names on whole grain rice.

Liz said...

Nice one,Sarah. Congrats!
Your chapbook is coming to Ireland with me, will try not to let it out of my sight...hope some 'true stories' emerge...; )

SarahJane said...

thanks anonymous bob

& thanks liz - we miss you at ye olde workshoppe

Related Posts with Thumbnails