Sunday, July 10, 2016

Not without my picture of the sun

It is a hot month. My daughter moved out. My son went on a trip to Prague. I rode my bike back and forth to work despite being rather nervous about it. The best thing to do is let yourself get nervous, to worry, and grimace, and find out (hopefully) later that everything is absolutely ok. 

In addition to the bitten fingernails I've been ditching, I’ve got some recent poems and prose about.

At Flag+Void I have two prose poems called “The Bend” and “Spot Lightning.”

At Right Hand Pointing, I’ve got “The Backache” and “November.” 

Elsewhere, Push Pull Books asked me to recommend books that are “without category.” I have a number, but had to limit myself to three.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't help wondering about that second sentence.

johanna

Related Posts with Thumbnails