Monday, October 09, 2006

the money in my mouth

ok, this may be the last "mini-POrc" review, and I'm only on day 2. My frustration is I can't link to the poem at Verse Daily. All I can link to is VD's main page, but the poem I'm reviewing is from Oct. 8, ie yesterday. Ok, I'm gonna count on you smarties to figure it out: go to Verse Daily, click on "Archives" at the bottom of the page and read my Mark Yakich's poem "Aerialist" from Oct. 8. Got that? Do that and then read my review.

... OK?

ya done?

Here's my review:
I love this poem. I googled the poet up.
Then I went right to Amazon and bought his book.
That's it!

3 comments:

Julie Carter said...

Try this one: Aerialist

SarahJane said...

thanks julie. told you you were better at this than me

Liz said...

I love this poem too Sarah and just might do the same (re:book)
Thanks :)

Liz

Related Posts with Thumbnails